- Fork Lift Truck Driver – Ellesmere Port
- Temp to Perm
- Warehousing - FLT
- Deeside & Ellesmere Port
- North Wales & North West
- £8.00 + p/h
- January 1, 2018
- January 11, 2018
- March 3, 2018
We are looking to recruit for our Ellesmere Port based client a series of Forklift truck driver’s with a valid Counterbalance licence with RTITB recognition, Reach would be advantageous.
You will be responsible for
- loading/unloading vehicles,
- ensuring stock rotation of products,
- checking customer delivery notes ensuring the right stock and products are received and stored in the correct location,
- ensuring production is kept with the right parts within the right assembly area’s and maintained throughout the whole shift.
- Computer experience is preferred though not essential as the stock movement will need to be recorded.
This role will be based on a Day shift, although on occasion you maybe required to work out of these hours.
Our client is offering the role on a temp to perm basis and an interview with our client will be required before any role can be offered.
You must be able to drive, as you maybe required on occasion to Travel between sites, and this client requests that all FLT drivers hold valid driving licence.
You can also be required to work autonomously, so must have good skill level and ability to work on your own initiative.
Please forward your CV asap to email@example.com or call 01244 560644 as this position has an immediate interviews and start for the right candidate