- Mechanical Fitter – (Aerospace) Deeside
- Mechanical Fitter
- North Wales
- £13- 14 p/hr depending on experience Plus Shift allowance
- January 1, 2018
- January 1, 2018
- March 3, 2018
Our client a Global supplier to the Aerospace industry is in the market for 2* Skilled Mechanical Fitter to join the Maintenance Team.
Our client is a global recognised company specialising in a strengthening process for Aerospace and automotive industries based at Broughton Chester.
A rare opportunity has arisen for a mechanical fitter with welder fabrication experience.
Due to the nature of the work maintenance to the machines is a continuous exercise.
The ideal candidates will be local or be able to commute to this area with own transport on a daily basis.
Must have previous mechanical assembly experience within an engineering environment and extensive experience and knowledge of mechanical fitting with medium to large industry manufacturing machines
You must also be used to working in a fast paced environment and dealing with aged machinery and technology.
Role and Responsibility
- General pneumatic servicing/ fault finding and testing of plant machinery
- Working on various pneumatic components
- Repair and test of value, air pressure tools and compressors
- Fitting pipes and components
- Ability to read Schematic drawing
- Welder/ Fabrication experience
- Fully aware of safe working maintenance safe working practices
- Time served/apprentice trained mechanical engineers
- Experience in valve assembly / Pneumatic s / pipe-fitting / welding
- City & Guilds Qualification, HNC or similar ( proof must be provided)
- Solid foundation of mechanical maintenance
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £13 -14 p/hr depending on experience Plus shift allowance
Hours of Work:– Varied Shift rotation
- Days 7.45 – 4.15,
- Twilights 2pm – 10pm,
- Nights 9.15 – 7.45
- Weekend Fri – Sun 7am – 7.30pm.
If you would like to be considered for exciting Permanent role please feel free to call 01244 560644 or send your CV to Rhys on firstname.lastname@example.org