- Account Manager – Sales Engineer ( ideally Manufacturing)
- North Wales
- North Wales & Cheshire
- £40,000 - £45,000 + Bonus , Company Car (OTE £55,000) + Great Company Benefits
- March 26, 2018
- March 26, 2018
- April 26, 2018
Account Manager – Sales Engineer ( ideally Manufacturing)
£38,000 – £45,000 + Bonus , Company Car (OTE £52,000) + Great Company Benefits
Are you an experienced Sales Engineer / Account Manager (Manufacturing) looking to be move into a role with a market leading company where you will progress into Senior Account Management Role?
On offer is a fully self governing role where you will be guiding this company through your wealth of knowledge and experience to Nurture its client portfolio, and be dynamic and innovative to reach out to brand new sectors.
You will be at the forefront inside the industry representing their high quality service and products.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Account Manager with a strong Engineering bias, to work inside the precision machining industry and to be the driving force within the sales team helping them develop their high-precision products inside the UK’s market and progress to a more senior position within the organisation.
This rapidly expanding business supply a range of maintenance and engineering services for the manufacturing, process, utilities and rail industries. With a substantial turnover and continued expansion plans this business is in need of motivated, talented Engineers to aid in the continued excellence of the business.
This role would suit an experienced Account Manager / Sales Engineer, you will be experienced managing a sales team, have experience inside the mechanical engineering industry (project biased) and be looking for a progressive position.
* Managing the development of account management and sales inside a precision machining and manufacturing industry
* Getting involved with a varity of cross sectors with transferable marketing abilities.
* Experienced Sales Engineer/ Account Manager
* Experienced managing a sales team
* Experienced within precision machining or workshop manufacturing industry
* Preferably time served machinist or other mechanical background
* Experienced of Networking with stakeholders both internally and externally
* Great IT skills, and the ability to interpret technical specifications and analyse documents and quotations.
If this sounds like a challenging yet rewarding career, please call now on 01244 560644 for more details or email firstname.lastname@example.org