- CAD Design Engineer
- CAD Design
- £25k - £30K salary but may be negotiable depending upon experience, (£12 + p/h)
- January 1, 2018
- January 11, 2018
- March 3, 2018
Our client based in Merseyside is looking for experienced candidates to join their design team based within their office close to Speke. They are involved within a number of industries which includes, manufacturing, Design and Erection as well as rail, Renewable s and utilities sectors.
They have an immediate requirement for a Mechanical CAD Design Engineer to manage a number of projects within the Nuclear and Automotive industry.
Candidates must possess the following:
- Be a time served engineer with a background in mechanical design
- Educated to HNC/HND and/or served a recognised apprenticeship
- Candidates with a knowledge of the Sheet Metal industry are preferred, or have an understanding of manufacturing equipment and systems.
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to run 5-6 design projects at a time
- CAD Design experience with the ability to operate “Pro Engineer” and “Radan” or “Lantek” would be advantageous.
- Must be able to manipulate 2d,
- Manipulation 3d designs advantageous
- Must be Au-Fait with working from initial concepts,
- re-design of individual machined components
- right through to the design of complete pieces of equipment and machinery
- Designing new machines including mechanical and electrical systems
- Printed Manufacturing Drawings
******** Would consider a Graduate whom they can bring up the ranks **************
- GREAT CAREER OPPORTUNITIES !!!!!!!!
- £25k – £30K salary but may be negotiable depending upon experience
- 40 hrs per week Monday to Friday. Flexibility as and when is required due to project deadlines
- Benefits 23 days holiday per year plus Bank Holidays
- 24 days holiday per year plus Bank Holidays after a 5year qualifying period
- 25 days holiday per year plus Bank Holidays after a 10 year qualifying period
- Entry in to the company pension after 12 months service for which the company contributes 3%
- Hours of work are
- Monday to Thursday 7am till 4.30pm
- Friday 7am – 1pm
If you are interested in this exciting yet challenging career please get in touch at your earliest convenience on 01244 560644 or email email@example.com