- Customer Service Administrator
- Ellesmere Port
- From £18,000 to £20,000 per annum dependent on experience, plus bonus
- January 8, 2018
- January 1, 2018
- March 3, 2018
We are looking for confident individual to work in our Customer Service Team. Our client has serviced the Educational sector for 40 years traditionally supplying copier paper and bulk stationery, as well as support with educational, hospitality and event furniture.
They are very strong in supplying schools and colleges in the Northwest and has a vacancy role in looking after existing accounts and offering support to the Customer Service Manager.
The main role will be to take orders, assisting and guiding customers with products and prices and ensuring a pleasant customer experience offering the best service.
Whilst insuring all existing customers are kept and looked after there is growth required and potential schools and colleges to be gained.
This process involving contacting new schools preparing quotes and diligently followed up ensuring the best deal is offered.
Our client has the advantage of some great brands and products which puts us in a very attractive position.
Whilst experience in this sector would be excellent it is not essential and training is available
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate who is looking to build on previous sales or customer service experience.
About The Role:
· Making planned outbound calls to schools, colleges to ensure Customer Service,
· Making sure all information gathered is accurately recorded onto the system
· Providing product information to potential customers via email, telephone & post
· Booking appointments for the sales team
· Learning products and the market to be confident preparing well-presented quotes to secure the orders
· Analyse and recording data, studying ordering patterns to gain lost customer
Essential Skills & Experience
· Confident in taking calls and making outbound calls to schools, colleges and businesses
· Strong attention to detail
· Excellent organisation and follow up skills
· Initiative in setting and meeting targets
· Positive and friendly, able to work in line with company ethos
· Excellent communication skills
About The Benefits
· Monday to Friday
· Bonus structure available
· Free parking available
· Easily accessible by public transport links
· Excellent training available
· Great working environment
· Founded over 40 years ago, successful company looking to add to their successful team. Offering an excellent product range to a wide range of customers across the UK.
If you are looking for a great opportunity then please feel free to call 01244 560644 or drop me an email to email@example.com with a CV.