- Dynamic Recruitment Consultant – Graduate Trainee
- Recruitment & training
- North Wales
- North Wales & Cheshire
- ,£16,000 to £23,000 Basic with generous commission plus, private healthcare, car allowance, life assurance, pension and more after probation period OTE in YR1 £35K
- June 8, 2018
- November 8, 2017
- December 8, 2017
Calling all graduates and budding Recruitment Entrepreneurs – ENBARR is hiring !!!!
Due to continued growth our Multi Award winning organisation we are looking for a Dynamic Recruitment Executive to join our Team.
Whether you are new to Recruitment or looking for your next Career move within the industry.
TRAINEE GRADUATE SCHEME – do you have some sales experience? Or maybe you’ve just graduated, new to the job market and looking to kick start your career? Think Recruitment!
Recruitment is a very rewarding career. On top of your basic salary you will be paid a commission and be expected to earn OTE £25-35k in your 1st year, up to £45k in 2nd year and £60+ in year 3.
If you work in recruitment you are likely to receive an array of other benefits from phone, car allowance, private healthcare to more social incentives such as nights out etc.
What does ENBARR offer? –
·You will start by joining our intense Training Programme during which we will teach you the skills you need to become a successful consultant.
- After the training you will take on more responsibilities and will soon become a fully-fledged 360 consultant.
- ·Commission– 10% – 15% over £6k billed monthly (upto 10% – £0-6k)
- ·Benefits– private healthcare, car allowance, life assurance, pension and more after probation period
- ·Personal incentives – team nights out, quarterly incentives,
- ·Progression based on success not length of service – true meritocracy!
- ·On-going training and development; most of our managers have been promoted within ENBARR’s structure
- ·Fast paced modern offices
Typical duties –
- ·New business development
- ·Cold calling clients and candidates
- ·Building and maintaining long lasting relationships
- ·Handling objections and rejections
- ·Headhunting and screening potential candidates
- ·Advertising jobs on job boards and social media
- ·Arranging interviews, feedback
- ·Negotiating and closing offers
Your profile –
- ·Money and success driven
- ·Tenacious and resilient
- ·Great communicator with strong work ethic
- ·Knowledge of recruitment role, but no experience needed as all training will be given
- Are you looking for a career where you get rewarded for your hard work and your success is being noticed?
- Do you want to be in charge of your career, promotions and earning potential?
- Would you enjoy a professional, but fun environment with a great social aspect to your job?
If so, don’t wait any longer and apply now! Contact Claire Davies on 01244 560644 or email a CV and cover letter now to Engagement@enbarrenterprises.com