- Interim Supply Chain Category Manager – Aerospace
- North Wales
- North Wales
- £42,000 to £52,000K Pro Rata, dependent on experience and Qualifications
- January 1, 2018
- January 15, 2018
- March 3, 2018
Our North Wales based Aerospace client is looking for an experienced Supply Chain Category Manager to work within and lead areas of the Procurement on an initial 6-Month Interim basis.
This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced category manager looking for a new challenge or somebody looking to make the step up to a Category Manager level role or, If Possible suited to an established Supply Chain Manager with end to end experience who wants to be part of a forward-thinking company
Using category expertise, knowledge of procurement techniques and market insight to deliver high quality, effective and value for money procurement solutions.
You will be responsible for leading the strategic end to end process across a range of areas including IT, HR, Marketing, Finance, Manufacturing and some more specialist areas. You will be able to work on projects that no other organisation can offer and grow your career within an award-winning procurement function.
The successful category manager will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience in one or multiple of the Manufacturing, IT, HR, Finance or Marketing categories
- Previous experience working within a strategic procurement function
- Prior knowledge and experience of PCR 2015 and OJEU is desired but not essential
- Experience of using e-Sourcing platforms and ERP systems such as SAP
- Degree and or CIPS qualification is desired
- Relevant backgrounds could include Automotive, Aerospace, Chemical, Packaging, Print – suited to more complex fast paced processes.
If you are looking for a challenging new role, and would like more details please feel free to call 01244 560644 or drop myself an email email@example.com