- Team Leader / Line Leaders -Food Environment
- Food Production
- £9.17 p/h per hour dependent on shifts and experience, plus monthly bonus scheme available after probation.
- June 19, 2019
- June 19, 2019
- July 1, 2019
LINE LEADERS IMMEDIATELY REQUIRED – FOOD ENVIRONMENT
BOTH DAYS & AFTERNOON PATTERNS AVAILABLE
Based in Deeside
IMMEDIATE STARTS AVAILABLE!
Our Deeside area based client is further augmenting its already impressive Production facility and have immediate opportunities available for 4 experienced Line Leaders to join the team.
The ideal candidates will;
- Have previous experience of working in a fast-paced, pharmaceutical or Food Environment
- Be familiar with the cGMP and SOP Regulations
- Familiar with motivating staff and running lines, and showing good leadership and planning skills.
- Be able to demonstrate superb time/attendance record
- Have a track record in working with and developing people
- Be enthusiastic and have experiencing of both working independently and as part of a team.
- Be able to work to strict deadlines and Targets
Food hygiene certification Advantageous, though assistance can be offered to gain certification.
WAGE reflective on experience but starts from around £20,500K + per annum on Days / Afternoons (Equates to From £9.17p/h) plus monthly bonus scheme payable after probation.
Hours of work are :-
- 9am to 5.30pm
You maybe required to work additional hours around these hours dependent on workload.
If you would like any further information on this challenging but rewarding career then please feel free to call 01244 560644 or send your CV in now for consideration to email@example.com
This role will go PERMANENT for the right candidate