- Maintenance Engineer – Aerospace (Electrical Bias)
- North Wales
- £13.00 per hour +
- February 21, 2018
- February 21, 2018
- March 21, 2018
Our client a leading Worldwide AEROSPACE and Automotive support agency based in the BROUGHTON is in the market for an Maintenance Engineer to join there Expanding Team.
Role Summary/ Essential Responsibilities
- Responsible for maintaining existing installations and implementing new projects to the latest safety and industry standards.
- Responsible for fault finding and repairing of complex machinery.
- Develop and implement preventative maintenance programs.
- Work with external contractors and suppliers to deliver a variety of projects. Form part of a multidisciplinary team responsible to keep a busy and growing industrial facility operating with the minimum downtime.
- Qualified to BS7671 (IET Wiring Regulations 17th Edition)
- Three to Five years’ experience in the electrical and mechanical maintenance of manual and CNC machine tools
- Experience of working on other Programmable Logical Circuit (PLC) based machinery
- Experience on industrial electrical installations
- General pneumatic servicing/ fault finding and testing of plant machinery
- Working on various pneumatic components
- Repair and test of value, air pressure tools and compressors
- Fully aware of safe working maintenance safe working practices
- Qualified to perform Portable Appliance Testing
- Be Computer literate
- Be trustworthy, meticulous and able to work on own initiative
- Have positive attitude towards Health and Safety
- Flexible attitude to working additional hours
- Clean Driving Licence.
- MEWP operating certificate.
- The ideal candidates will be local or be able to commute to this area with own transport on a daily basis.
- This role is to work initially on Days, and wage is reflective on experience.
Call for more details on 01244 560644 or email firstname.lastname@example.org