- Maintenance Fitter / Machine Setter / Mechanical Engineer – Deeside
- North East Wales
- £10.00 - £14.00 /hour dependent on experience plus great Holiday & incentives package
- July 18, 2018
- July 18, 2018
- August 18, 2018
Maintenance Fitter / Machine Setter / Mechanical Engineer
- £10 p/hr – £14 p/h dependent on shift and experience
- Hours of Work – Days & Shifts
Our Client is a global leader in electronic products, with the vision to be the preferred partner to the world’s leading brands.
They specialise in delivering refined and prestige component and electronic solutions to a wide range of sectors to include the MOD. Our Client is committed to pioneering new solutions and manufacturing processes.
An opportunity has arisen for a dynamic Mechanical / Maintenance fitter with ideally Machine setting experience
Due to the nature of the work maintenance to the machines is a continuous exercise.
The ideal candidates will be local or be able to commute to this area with own transport on a daily basis.
Must have previous mechanical assembly experience within an engineering environment and extensive experience and knowledge of mechanical fitting with medium to large industry manufacturing machines
- Role and Responsibility
To support production based out on the line running machinery,
- Diagnosis of faults,
- plus carrying out CI work and daily maintenance checks.
- General pneumatic servicing/ fault finding and testing of plant machinery
- Working on various pneumatic, and hydraulic components
- Repair and test of value, air pressure tools and compressors
- Fully aware of safe working maintenance safe working practices
- Diagnosis and fault finding as part of the maintenance team on all Plant machinery.
- Operate and maintain high speed production machinery
Preferably time served or HNC equivalent
Time served/apprentice trained mechanical engineers
City & Guilds Qualification
For more information please call 01244 560644 or send your CV for immediate consideration to email@example.com
Job Type: Contract
Salary: £10.00 to £14.00 /hour