- Powder Coater / Sprayer
- Paint Spraying
- £10.00 - £12 per hour dependent on experience
- July 6, 2018
- July 7, 2018
- August 3, 2018
Our client a mover and shaker in the Maintenance, Build, Design and Service Field specialising in all levels of metal work and assembly in Speke are expanding and in the Market for a Powder Coater for their site in the Merseyside / Cheshire Border.
Currently they are looking for a Powder Coater to work on their DAY shift.
Previous experience with Powder Coating or Spraying within the industry is preferred however similar experience will be considered.
This is a great opportunity offering a competitive rate of pay.
You will be responsible for:
· Preparing materials for coating and hanging items onto a conveyor line
· Ensuring coating equipment is fit for purpose prior to tasks
· Coating metal products for the engineering, construction and manufacturing industries from flat metal sheets, including cylinders and panels
· You may be required to manipulate and work with anything from aluminium metal sheeting for rail, food, pharmaceutical, chemical, paper & packaging sectors
· Changing plates or colours to paints, working to drawings and work sheets
You will need:
· Previous experience working within the same or similar environments as a Powder Coater (paint spraying in automotive, aerospace, manufacturing etc will also be considered)
· A keen eye for detail and the ability to complete quality checks
· The ability to meet deadlines and work well on your own incentive
· To be adaptable and willing to learn wet spray if required
For more information please call 01244 560 644 and ask for Jacque. Alternatively email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org