- Quality Assurance/ Inspection/ Assembly- North West and North Wales
- Temp to Perm
- Assembly & Quality Inspection
- Ellesmere Port
- £8.21 - £10.33p/h
- June 12, 2018
- June 12, 2018
- August 3, 2018
Our client a long established Quality Assurance company in the Automotive and Seating industry based in the North West and North Wales are in the market for a Team of Q/A & Assembly operatives
Completes customer orders by assembling, inspecting, and packing components, and completing paperwork.
- If you are required to work away from Home, you will be put up in a hotel, and can claim back £20 per day towards food, plus mileage.
* Determines assembly requirements by studying customer order specifications.
* Prepares for assembly by checking inventory, Quality; gathering supplies, components, and special items.
* Assembles product by fitting and adjusting components; installing fasteners.
* Verifies product operation by completing functional tests.
* Approves product by competing quality inspection.
* Forwards product by packing assembly in carton; labelling carton; forwarding carton to shipping.
* Provides production and product information by collecting and summarising production data.
* Keeps tools and equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; calling for repairs.
* Maintains safe, secure, and clean work environment by following standards and procedures.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
* Accomplishes manufacturing and organisation mission by completing related results as needed.
* Job can be quite fiddly as working with small components.
- FLT Licence is Advantageous *****
Equipment Maintenance, Manufacturing Experience, Process Improvement, Organisation, Controls and Instrumentation, Manufacturing Methods and Procedures, Manufacturing Quality, Self-Development, Quick Study, Safety Management, Tooling