- Quality Controller / QA
- Temp to Perm
- Quality Control
- North Wales & Cheshire
- from £8.79
- June 28, 2018
- June 28, 2018
- July 28, 2018
Our client a leading food manufacturing organisation based in Deeside Area is in the market for a competent Quality Controller and QA for their expanding Team.
Due to the pending implementation of a Twilight Shift and the restructuring of the departments there is now a vacancy for an additional QA Technician with an immediate start.
This will be to back cover the day shift five days Monday – Friday. Normal hours 9am – 5pm, or 1pm to 9pm but with some flexibility for earlier start later finish.
Hourly Rate: From £8.79 /ph dependent on experience (£18-20K per annum)
General Duties include:
- Monitoring of Production of products to ensure compliance to specifications
- Completion of Quality checks including weight monitoring, correct ingredient / presentation, Correct use by dates / packaging labels used.
- Checks on metal detector / temperature monitoring of environment, ingredients, finished product / Chemical dosing. Calibrations
- Raw material traceability checks / material dated / labelled correctly
- General hygiene and good manufacturing standards being maintained
- Foreign body controls monitoring
- Auditing of paperwork / filing of paperwork / printing of forms etc.
- Daily ATP swabs
- Collection of micro and quality panel samples
- Monitoring HACCP CCP controls
- Communication with other departments
Applicants must have a good standard of English and good communication skills as there is a lot of record completion and checking and general communication with Line leaders / supervisors and Managers.
Training will be given to a suitable applicant, but experience in food manufacturing environment or similar experience in a QA role would be good starting point.
For more information please call 01244 560644 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org