- Trainee Jetter – Deeside & Wrexham
- environmental services
- North Wales
- £19,000 basic
- May 16, 2018
- May 19, 2018
- June 19, 2018
Our client is a leading independent waste management company operating throughout North England and Wales. They are registered waste carriers with the Environment Agency and offer recycling, treatment and disposal services for both non-hazardous and hazardous wastes.
Due to expansion they are looking to recruit a Trainee Jetter – whose primary role will be to support the Environmental cleaning Team through Industrial Cleaning, HPW – High Pressure Jetter, CCTV observation and 2nd man to some of the bigger rigs and Vacuum Units.
The role would require some or all of the key skills when deemed competent dependent on the operator’s role on the job task allocated.
· Possess a clean driving license and able to drive a van under 7 Tonnes.
· To hold safety passport cards CCNSG (Client Contractor National Safety Group) and/ or/ CSCS (Construction Skills Certification Scheme) qualifications; ADVANTAGEOUS but training can be given
· To be qualified in Manual Handling techniques;
· Trained and Certified in the operating of a High Pressure Water Jetting Unit; ADVANTAGEOUS, BUT TRAINING CAN BE GIVEN
· Trained in City and Guilds Confined Space Working or in receipt of Awareness of Confined Space Working; ADVANTAGEOUS, BUT TRAINING CAN BE GIVEN
Hours of work:-
- Days- 06:00 am – 17:00am (Monday to Friday)
- Occasional Saturdays paid at Premium
Can Include working on an ONCALL rota for which you would be highly remunerated:-
- £25 call out allowance Plus
- Pay at *1.25 (Monday to Friday) from the moment you leave your house to you return
- Pay at * 1.5 (Saturday) from the moment you leave your house to you return
- Pay at *2 (Sunday) from the moment you leave your house to you return
- Excellent customer service skills and professionalism
- Good knowledge of geographical areas
- Applicants must be competent, good work ethics who are reliable and experienced.
Should you feel you are suited to this position please call Jonah or Claire on 01244 560644 or send your CV to email@example.com